Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yet another reason why we love Tom Selleck

January 29th seems like such a great day for a birthday. So I took a look at my celebrity birthday buds.

My favorites include:

Tom Selleck















(what could be greater than this discovery?)

Oprah Winfrey









(I feel an overwhelming sense of pride knowing that I share my birthday with the most powerful woman on the planet)

William McKinley












(Not the most photogenic president, but nothing says happy birthday like a $500 bill)

Jonny Lang












(The boy has mad skills)



Some others on my list:

Andrew Keegan
Sara Gilbert
Heather Graham
Greg Louganis
Teresa Teng
Ann Jillian
Katharine Ross
John Forsythe
Victor Mature
Huddie "Leadbelly" Ledbetter
W.C. Fields

Okay, so I don't know who these people are, but I'm sure they are awesome.

Post Google search: These people are definitely famous.

Comments:
I do not share a birthday with any famous people. But a few famous people do share a birthday with me.
Such as:

Alec Guinness and Marvin Gaye
Both great human beings.
 
The lead in Bingham's recent school musical shares my birthday. Does that count?

I LOVE Blue Rondo ala Turk. I went to see Dave Brubeck last semester when he came to Salt Lake. It was amazing. They had to help him across the stage because he can't walk very well, but he plays like he's twenty years old. He didn't play Blue Rondo, but he did play Take Five (of course!)

Check this out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=mjSi4krk5YU
If you love Blue Rondo as much as I do, it will make you happy. I wish I had as much time on my hands as this guy.
 
Welcome back to the blogging world!! I'd say anyone that shares a birthday with Oprah should get a free trip to Chicago--every year.
 
You are so lucky to have the same birthday as Tom Selleck, a man known far and wide as a TEN. Anyways, all I have is Irma Bombeck, does anyone even know who that is?
 
Britt- Yup, we'll count that. Oh and I loved the clip.

Amb- Melissa has convinced me of the joys of blogging again. I am going to blog more frequently than every six months now.

Becca- I love Erma. She was a comedian/author that did a lot of writing about suburban home life. My mom used to get all of her books on tape. I thought they were pretty funny, but I was young and impressionable and could have been easily influenced to like them by dear mumsie.
 
This post came in so handy today. You just never know when trivia about William McKinley will prove useful.
 
Hi michelle ... thanks for leaving a comment on my blog ... and look I'm heeding your suggestion, commenting on other peoples blogs ... namely yours, even if it doesn't totally relate to the posting. Oh and thanks also for the motivational speech. A 2 year blogging dry spell, that's not too long, if you look at that in the context of say .... hmmm ... maybe ... the last 100 million years. The oprah connection is pretty sweet though, i must confess
 
Can't wait to see the mid-term review.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?