Thursday, May 18, 2006

tee hee

Well. It's official. Yesterday I took at little trip to the Piercing Pagoda and I got my ears pierced.

That day I saw many people, but no one really noticed except the people I had told. This wasn't so out of the ordinary since pierced ears among the ladies are quite common. We all know that men have a notorious rap for being less than observant so I didn't really expect any of my guy friends to notice and unsurprisingly, they didn't. However, the one man who raised me and who sees me everyday, dear ol' Dad, has no clue. I find this very amusing and I am wondering how long it will take him to notice. Take this poll or for more accurate guesses you can comment away. I'll let you all know when or if he notices.



Comments:
But will he notice the new perpetually surprised look on my face?
 
No way!!! I don't believe it! I mean, granted, I wasn't carefully studying your face yesterday, but I still feel sheepish.
How do you like em?
 
You can totally borrow some of my outlandish ear-ware any time you might feel the slightest inclination. Yay! Oh, and I think your dad won't notice until you move away to college again and then come back for the weekend or something. Then he'll probably think I did it to you in your sleep. I am a "bad" influence... tee hee. (I'm totally kidding!)

On other news, guess what! I have two job interviews today so most likely I will have a job some time soon. That's good news, right? It'll fill the empty hours... Okay, well we need to play again soon. Talk to ya lata!
 
Michelle--I picked 'he'll never know'. Men just don't pay attention to that kind of stuff like women do. They think so different from us.
 
I too put he'll never know, but I have this strange feeling that someone's going to tip him off. Or maybe it's indigestion.
 
Melissa- no

Adam- I like em swell

Brooke- Stop making me live a riotous life

Amber- Amen sista

Britt- Thanks for bringing up that subject.
Nobody tell him!!
 
Well, I didn't have the heart to just string him along forever. So last night with a little help from the fam we asked if he noticed anything different about me. Of course he played it off like he'd known all along, but we know the truth... Chris totally should have won American Idol.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?