Friday, March 10, 2006

Four Things

four (minus one) jobs you've had in your life
Orchestral Harpist: You may not have heard me but at least I was there.
Wedding Refreshment Expert: Ah... The joys of having two harps playing background music at a wedding.
Basketball Referee: Who could forget Saturdays wearing those XXL zebra shirts? I felt like the little kids that were playing who looked like they were drowning under those jerseys.

four movies
Stargate: Yes... I love this movie. Movie-- not T.V. series. Remember that.
Better off Dead: "Gee Ricky, I'm sorry your mom blew up."
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: love it
Heaven Can Wait: This one's for you ma.

four places you've lived
West Jordan
South Jordan
The big Salt Lake Citay..
I lived in heaven a long time ago, it is true

four t.v. shows you love to watch
Smallville: It's super everything.
Monarch of the Glen: It's Scottish everything.
Beauty and the Geek: "I'm looking for a job putting stickers on fruit"
Pimp my Ride: If only I had a ride to pimp...

four places you've been on vacation
Scotland
Ireland
King's Peak
Logan

four websites i visit daily (because i have an internet addiction)
Gmail
my blogging buddies
facebook
myspace

four of my favorite foods
cereal
fresh fruit
bagels
more cereal
four places i would rather be right now
someplace warm
cafe rio
in bed
Edinburgh
four friend i am tagging
brooke
jess
ryan
adam

Comments:
That picture is so...

"Shot throught the Harp
And you're to Blame."

I know, I know, but it had to be said.
 
Are there touch backs? if so, you are it.
 
ummm... i like cereal too
 
Refreshments are the best part of playing at wedding receptions. I always take the liberty of stuffing my face, feeling like I earned it. Is that bad?
 
So do I. Just my way of helping the happy couple have an expensive, I mean fantastic wedding day. Yay for 5th servings of little sandwiches.
 
Refreshements are not the best part of wedding receptions. I much prefer the deathly slow receiving line, the strained small talk with people I don't know, the absurd tossing of the bouquet.

Wait, maybe the refreshments win.
 
No way. The best part of weddings is catching some little lacy thing that's been WAY too close to a girl's leg which in turn leads you on a lifelong quest of being bludgeoned by pirates of the high sea. Or something like that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?