Wednesday, January 25, 2006

On the edge of nineteen

Just like the white winged dove... oh sorry... Anyways, I would just like to inform everyone that this Sunday is a momentous occasion. It's the the 29th of January, I mean my 19th Birthday!

But just be sure that 19 is the age for me, I decided to see what age I really act. And the results ...




You Are 23 Years Old



Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.



13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.



20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.



30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!



40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

Comments:
oooo, the big one-one....I mean....one-nine. Sweet!
 
You were always a bit precocious.

Happy birthday Sweets.
 
Torson odriin mend hurgee!
Buon Compleanno!
Sun Yat Fai Lok!
Yom Huledet Same'ach!
Palju onne sunnipaevaks!
Fortuna dies natalis!
Sveikinu su gimtadieniu!
Happy Birthday!
(And my personal favorite)
Quchjaj qoSlIj!
 
This test guessed my age right.
 
Hey Michizzle,
I thought you were gonna be one of the cool people and make a name blog!! What happened?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?