Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Holiday Review (fa la la la la la la la la)


Santy was good to me this year. You may now refer to me as "new lappy happy". My Inspiron 2200 and I are getting along fabulously. So now I am probably going to waste even more time on the internet looking up crazy stuff and blogging like a maniac. heh In short, Christmas was Amazing. The family and friends, the food, the sweeties, the food.

New years was filled with DDR, "champaign" (a.k.a. martinellis sparkling cider), and crazy boys jumping over fireworks in the street. What more can I say?

After a few days of chipmunk cheeks, I am happy to report that my wisdom teeth are definitely gone. The funny thing is that a few people asked me if I felt smarter afterwards. If they are TAKING OUT my WISDOM teeth wouldn't that make me dumber? I'm gonna have to agree with the latter, because I'm pretty sure all that riotous living over the holidays killed off a lot of brain cells. I wanna say thanks to all y'all that came to visit me during my "chipmunk" state. You're all champs.

Now I'm back to school... sigh... Time to start the countdown for summer break.

Comments:
Christmas break was such a blast! Yay for the random, crazy stuff we did. I must admit, I am shedding a tear or two now that you're back at shkool. Don't forget the little people down south while you're out there livin it up, collegiate style.
PS, Bring on the crazy blogs! I am also getting a little behind in my random quota.
 
Look at you and your laptop. Aww, how cute. I'm glad you've made a full recovery after losing your wisdom. I don't like watching you puke, heh.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?