Thursday, December 01, 2005

come one

There have been many complaints saying that I do not blog nearly as much as I should. Well guess what...i'm... busy...with stuff. Actually whenever I go to blog I get caught up in that music video by OK GO and never actually get around to doing anything but dancing around in my room like a madwoman. Also I already have Brooke to blog about anything that happens around here. I would tell you what I ate for dinner but Brooke has probably already blogged about it. Anywho... speaking about dancing like a madwoman--Brookie and I downloaded "Last Christmas" by Wham! We've been jammin' out to it all night. We even found the guitar chords so that we can sing it al de tim.
Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away. This year to save me from tears i'll give it to someone special. (special).
If you can't tell, I am excited for Christmas. And Yes... I will treat you all with several more gems that are my blogs. Also... here is an excellent display of the kind of gracefullness Brooke and I portray while dancing to the above mentioned songs.


Comments:
I'm HOT. You're NOT. Just kidding. I love ya man! Last Christmas, I gav you my heart, but the very next day, you gav it away. So I think that's all I have to say.... except.... NOVEMBER! Er, I mean... DECEMBER!!
 
You're so awesome. Mmmm.
I'm so jealous. I'll be right over to get my groove on.
I'm also pondering a way to use these lines from the song:

A crowded room
Friends with tired eyes
I’m hiding from you
And your soul of ice

 
Oh,and I assume "Come One" is a reference to Brookie's plea for more comments, heh. See, I noticed.
 
Sounds like a wild party. Can't wait for the next installment of, "Dance like a rip-snortin', gellin' felon!"
Rock on, sista!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?