Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Christmas Tree Addicts

Today I went home only to find myself inundated with Christmas. One of my favorite parts of Christmas is the tree. Who can resist the smell of pine? Ahhhhhhhhhhh....... pine....anywho....This year is going to be the best Christmas tree EVER. Why you may ask? Because of the extreme dedication of two individuals-- myself and my big sis.

Little did I know what would be in store for me today as I came home. Melissa was on her way to get white lights. We HAD to have white lights. That was key. After that I was somewhat thrust into the tree decorating process. Don't ask me how it happened because I don't know. I guess I just have the gift. I didn't ask for it but I do.

The process of getting all the necessary purchases for the tree was quite the ordeal. We showed no restraint and went crazy spending exorbitant amounts for fake flowers, foliage, ornaments, and bows. However, the color scheme, might I add, is genius beyond comprehension. Not only does it look AMAZING, it also matches the living room. Yes, yes it's true. The only thing left is putting it up. Unfortunately, I have finals so I won't be around. blech. So here's to my big sis--may the smell of pine be with you.


Our Tree kicks this tree's trash


Comments:
All I have to say is this: Your so-called "amazing" tree is NOTHING... NOTHING, I tell you, to the magnificence of my tree that I brought from home. It is, in fact, so much more amazing than yours because it manages to stand on its own WITHOUT some Chinese-manufactured stand and WITHOUT any type of decoration other than a single silver star on it's pointy top. Yes, I think MY tree kicks EVERY tree's trash from here to Beijing! Take that! Ha! And next time you go shopping without me, I'll kick your trash! Ha!
 
Dang, it even matches the room? Tis a pleasure for all the senses.
Except maybe sound... But all you need for that is some "rockin around the christmas tree" and you're set!
Good Work!
 
Where you typed "blech," I read "belch." Dyslexic but funny.

Oh, and WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE TREE. You will giggle with glee.
It is absolutely stunning. Mom got so carried away making bows (I put her on bow detail) that she stayed up until midnight. Midnight. Mom. Even Dad was completely won over. I just sat and basked in the glory of it for awhile. You know, I think it pays to save up your domesticity all year long just so you can spend it on one big, splendid holiday outburst.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?